Mental Health Services
We are very excited to continue the practice of helping others to overcome their mental, emotional and spiritual challenges in a safe and caring environment. We welcome anyone who needs a little (or a lot) of help to regain a healthy, strengthened, hope-filled quality of life and living!
You deserve the best and we want to provide you the best!
All of our Mental Health services are rendered from a holistic standpoint.
This means we address the whole of you, mind, emotions, body and spirit!
(At this time we are unable to accept clients under 18 years of age. We apologize for the inconvenience.)
Who We Serve:
Adults ~ Seniors ~ Veterans ~ LGBTQ ~ Disabled – Marginalized Groups
What We Address:
- Learn to release fear, pain and suffering and replace it with freedom and fulfillment!
- Anxiety Disorders ~ Trauma & PTSD ~ Depression & Mood Disorders ~ LGBTQ Issues
- Cultural Issues ~ Native American/Alaska Native Issues ~ Spiritual Issues
- Cultural Identity Issues ~ Marital/Couples Issues ~ Confidence/Assertiveness Issues
How We Serve You:
- Holisitic, Confidential, Private, Individual Counseling, Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) ~ Solutions Focused Therapy (SFT)
- Hypnotherapy ~ Mindfulness ~ Meditation ~ Family/Marital/Partner
- Groups (Click on the Groups tab for more information)
For an appointment or more information:
Phone us: 781-436-8455
Email us: Solutions@IntentionalSelf.com
We accept the following Insurance Plans:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield MA
- BMC HealthNet
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- GIC (Beacon)
- Harvard Pilgrim/UBH
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- United Behavioral Health
We do not accept Mass Health, Medicaid or Medicare at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.